- PHONE SCAM ALERT!!!!
If you receive a call from an automated service stating your debit card has been deactivated and you need to enter your account information to activate DO NOT share this information. This is NOT a CTB call.
Our customers should be aware that Carolina Trust Bank does not and will not solicit any information or conduct customer surveys by an automated service. Any direct communication by the bank with customers will be done in writing and delivered by U.S. Mail to the customer address on file.
- Debit Card Assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
If you have a lost or stolen card you may call 866-546-8273 twenty four hours a day seven days a week for assistance.
- Online Banking Features
- In Online Banking Center to Reset Password you must complete the Password Reset Question and Answer in Netteller under the Options Tab. The Password Reset Question will be the Email Subject in the Password Self Reset option. If you have any issues please call 704-735-1104 for assistance.
For our customers that use Intuit Quicken or Quickbooks for accounting we offer support through online banking. Transactions can now be downloaded straight from the website to your software.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through online banking or by calling our telephone information line at 877-983-5537.
- Identity Theft
- Please be aware that Carolina Trust Bank does not and will not solicit any information by text message or automated service. Any direct communication by the bank with customers will be delivered by U.S. Mail to the customer address on file.
- FDIC Deposit Insurance Coverage
- The FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) can be used to calculate the insurance coverage of all types of deposit accounts offered by an FDIC-insured bank, including:
*Savings Accounts (both statement and passbook)
*Money Market Deposit Accounts (MMDAs)
*Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
For more information check out the link under our Quick Links.