- Carolina Trust Bank Mobile App
The Carolina Trust Bank Mobile App is now available. The App allows you to perform various functions including;
• View account balances
• View recent transactions
• View check and deposit images
• Make fund transfers and payments among your accounts
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Deposit a check
• Make a bill payment
• Receive security alerts
Mobile Banking is available for personal accounts only. Customer support is available by calling 704-735-1104 during normal banking hours.
Download the iPhone App, the iPad App from the App Store or the Google Android App from Google Play today!
Carolina Trust Bank does not charge fees to download or use the Carolina Trust Bank Mobile Banking app. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
- Privacy Notice
- Debit Card Assistance is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
If you have a lost or stolen card you may call 866-546-8273 twenty four hours a day seven days a week for assistance.
- Online Banking Features
- In Online Banking Center to Reset Password you must complete the Password Reset Question and Answer in Netteller under the Options Tab. The Password Reset Question will be the Email Subject in the Password Self Reset option. If you have any issues please call 704-735-1104 for assistance.
For our customers that use Intuit Quicken or Quickbooks for accounting we offer support through online banking. Transactions can now be downloaded straight from the website to your software.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through online banking or by calling our telephone information line at 877-983-5537.
- Identity Theft
- Please be aware that Carolina Trust Bank does not and will not solicit any information by text message or automated service. Any direct communication by the bank with customers will be delivered by U.S. Mail to the customer address on file.